Thursday, September 15, 2011

Space Marine (THQ) Insanity!

Hey there Chaos fans. I must confess that I haven't been modeling much this past week. I had been working on a new Venom for my Dark Eldar- it was about 2/3rds of the way done when THQ's Space Marine came out. Since then, I've been playing non-stop. The multiplayer, that is. It is so darn addictive and crazy to play. I've advanced to level 27, and I just got the Chaos Marine award for killing 250 enemies. Whoa! And I just killed my 50th with the Heavy Bolter. There's so much in this multi kill fest... It's fantastic. My only issue is that THQ seems to have decided NOT to go with dedicated servers. While I understand the decision, the downside for us players is that there are some Internet problems- slowdown, glitches, changing hosts, etc. that sometimes mar the experience. Granted, it's still great, but I wish that lag and whatnot was not an issue.


I also figured I'd show you guys my Plague Marine from the game. It's amazing how the color customization works. This guy is so close to my Plague Marines, it's not even funny... Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment